- Ph.D. in Fine Arts, National Taiwan Normal University
- Currently Assistant Professor, Department of Fine Arts, Tainan University of Applied Science and Technology
- She used to be a researcher at the Taiwan Art Archives Center of the National Tainan University of the Arts, the executive director of Taoyuan Art Museum, and an assistant professor at the Fine Arts Department of Tunghai University.
- Professional research: modern and contemporary Taiwanese art history, modern and contemporary art history theory, art criticism and curation, art archives.
- In 2015, she received a Ph.D. from the Institute of Fine Arts, National Taiwan Normal University; in 1994, he graduated from the Department of Electronic Physics, National Chiao Tung University, and went straight to the Institute of Physics. field of art history research.
- Important works include “Color‧Humanity‧Sherifa” (43rd Golden Tripod Award), “Life‧Great Awareness‧Zeng Peiyao”, “Taiwan Contemporary Art Guide 2005-2014”, “Virtual‧Imagination-Taiwan Contemporary Art Series ( Topics)” and other books.
- She was responsible for the preparation of the Taoyuan Municipal Art Museum. He also worked as a curator at the Art Center of National Chiao Tung University. He wrote the “New Ecology of Contemporary Art” column of “The Artist” magazine. Art”, “Taiwan Arts and Crafts Quarterly” and the publications of many art museums and other art magazines.
- “Reappearance of Bamboo Light: Post-war Hsinchu Art Development” (co-author), Hsinchu City: Hsinchu City Cultural Bureau, 2020.12.
- “Life‧Great Awareness‧Zeng Peiyao” (special book), Artist Press, 2020.11.
- “Color‧World‧Sharifa” (special book), Artist Press, 2018.11. Won the 43rd Golden Tripod Award.
- “Taiwan Contemporary Art Guide 2005-2014” (co-author), Artist Press, 2015.6.
- “Adapting Measures to Local Conditions – 2014 Cross-Strait Four-Region Art Exchange Exhibition” (curatorial book), China He Xiangning Art Museum, 2014.12.
- “Taiwan Famous Artists’ 100 Ink Painting—Ni Zaiqin” (special article), Cedar Publishing, 2011.6.
- “The Universe Is My Heart – Exhibition of Liu Guosong’s New Works in the 21st Century” (Curatorial Book), National Chiao Tung University, 2009.4.
- “Where I Are-An Exhibition of One Self and Its Situation” (curatorial book), Art Center of Jingyi University, 2009.1.
- “Virtual‧Reality-Taiwan Contemporary Art Series (Project)” (special book), Artist Press, 2003.12.
- “A Preliminary Exploration of Cubism in Taiwanese Art—Taking Zhuang Shihe and Li Shiqiao as Examples”, Taiwan Art History Research Society “Art History in Art Museums: The Global Flow of the Masses and Knowledge”, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, 2021.11.13. -11.14.
- “The Turn of Li Shiqiao’s Artistic Views—Taiwan Exhibition Works as the Examination Object”, “Co-constructing Memory-Taiwan Exhibition Academic Seminar”, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, 2021.3.13-14.
- “The Changing “Modernity”: A Discussion on Modern Art Led by “May Painting Group” and “Oriental Painting Group” (Rheological Modernity: Investigation of Modern Art Led by Fifth Moon Exhibition and Tong Fang Painting Association), “The 108th Annual Li Zhongsheng and May Oriental Painting Association Historical Materials Research and Descriptive Materials Compilation and Research Project”, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, 2019.12.
- “Modern Painting Art Exhibition-May 1962 Art Exhibition”, “107 Year National Art Archives and Resource System Research Project-Visual Art”, Ministry of Culture, 2019.4.
- “Research on Art Archives from the Perspective of “Southern Areas”—The Context of “Southern Exhibition””, “South Plus Great South’s Diversified Historical Views and Local Studies Characteristic Construction Project—Curatorial Research”, Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts, 2018.11.
- the Significance of Sculpture as a “Wholeness” Existence”, “Exotic Lands‧Borders‧Genealogy-Taiwan Sculpture Symposium”, Ju Ming Museum, 2015.10.
- “Reflecting on Sherifah’s Viewpoint on Writing Art History”, Forum on “The Age of Discovery in Taiwan’s Fine Arts – Sherifah, the Pioneer of Art History”, Cai Ruiyue Cultural Foundation, 2015.9.
- “Analysis of the “True Form” of Chen Huikun’s Landscape Paintings”, “Taiwan Fine Arts”, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, 2013.4.
- “In the Flowing Void‧Existence—A Review of Li Zuxin’s Paintings”, “Art Certification” Issue 46, Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts, 2012.10.
- “Observation on Curatorial Models and Thoughts in Contemporary Taiwan”, Liu Changhan’s Curatorial Thought and International Curatorial Symposium, 2012. 5. 19.
- “The Myth of Painting as Narrative – Tan Lin Chin-hsien’s “Collective Memory” Solo Exhibition”, “Modern Art”, Taipei Fine Arts Museum, 2008.6.