She is a full-time professor at the Department of Drama at National Taiwan University and an adjunct professor at Peking University of Fine Arts. Supervisor of the Women’s Art Association, director of the Chinese Drama Society, judge of the Golden Tripod Award of the Press Bureau, judge of the “Fashion Design Competition” of the Textile Development Association, judge of the Prague Theatre Design Quadrennial. The costume design works are “Fast Snow”, “Shakespeare Playing Mahjong”, “Children of God”, “Six Characters Looking for a Playwright”, “The Last 14 Tuesday Lessons”, “As You Like It”, “Mystery Deer” “The King”, “Meng Xiaodong”, “The World That Robbed Money”, “Quantity”, “Mulan Girl”, “The Lost Kingdom”, “Blood Like a Fountain”, “The Curious Man”…etc. In the past 20 years, he has published more than 100 costume art creations internationally, such as the “International Art Costume Exhibition” in Paris, France, the “Art Costume Exhibition” in the Chicago Textile Art Center, and the “Functional Art Exhibition” in the Schenectady Museum in New York. Costume art works are in the permanent collections of New York State Senator Susan John, Taipei Fine Arts Museum, Tainan Cultural Center, National Taiwan Institute of Arts and Crafts, and National Academia Sinica.
- 1991, he was awarded the “Emerging Artist” by the American Craft Museum in New York City
- 1998, won the first prize in the “25th Art Exhibition of Taipei Fine Arts Museum”
- 1997, won the first prize in the “Third Tainan Art Exhibition”
- 2002 and 2004, he published costume art works at the “Gwangju Biennale” in South Korea
- 2011, the costume design of “Blood Like a Fountain” won the PQ 2011 “Extreme Costume Project”