Born in 1982, Taroko, Hongye tribe, Wanrong Township, Hualien. In 2008, she graduated from the Temporary Space Design Department of the School of Architecture of the Autonomous University of Barcelona. Since returning to Taiwan in 2009, she has been creating in eastern Taiwan. Her works explore issues such as women, ethnic groups, environment and society. She has worked in villages in various places in Taiwan, New Caledonia, China, Spain, etc. She is good at feeling the environment and connecting the local historical background to create on-the-spot works. The forms of works include soft sculpture, video, video, metalworking, public art, etc. In 2020, she tried cross-border curation for the first time. She curated “Wrapped Mountain” in Ruixin Mining Area on Hongye Mountain, her tribe, and was shortlisted for the Taishin Art Award that year. The 2016 work “Weaving Road” cooperated with 30 weavers to deconstruct and reconstruct a large three-dimensional sculpture through traditional weaving. Weaving self-development through traditional Truku, publishing related books “Dowry” and “Our Poetry”.
Became a mother in 2015, and creation has become a medium for her own experience and records. From the birth of life to the relationship between mother and child, it is expressed in the works in a straightforward and concrete way. Co-founded “Mud Chair Studio” with Italian director Tommaso Muzzi, the work content involves strategic curation and cultural video records. She has won the 2016 Public Art Environment Integration Award and Creation Award, the 2014 and 2016 Pulima Art Award First Prize and other awards.
- 2021 “Haigeshanhe~East Coast Land Art Festival” resident artist
- 2021 “Body is a Tribe” group exhibition, Luodong Cultural Factory, Yilan
- 2020 “Crack of Life-Contemporary Fiber Exhibition”, ACAC Aomori International Art Center, Aomori, Japan
- 2020 “The Force of Mountains and Seas” Aboriginal Art Exhibition, Central Corridor of Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Taipei
- 2019 “Tomorrow Art Festival” invited artist, Meat Market, Melbourne, Australia
“Movement and Migration” International Touring Exhibition, Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts, Taitung Museum of Prehistory, Seoul Museum of Art
- 2018 “Micawor” Pulima Art Award Joint Exhibition, Museum of Contemporary Art, Taipei. “Weaving Girl”, Pingtung Museum of Art, Pingtung
- 2017 “Tropical Cyclone”, Kuandu Art Museum, Taipei
“Great House Contemporary Women’s Creation Exhibition”, Tainan Cultural Center, Tainan
“Landscape in Danger” Group Exhibition, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, Taichung
“Island Invisibility” Group Exhibition, Museum of Contemporary Art, Taipei
- 2016 “The Possibility of an Island” joint exhibition, National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, Taichung