Painter, writer and puppeteer from Argentina, barkcloth maker and facilitator of participatory art projects in different types of communities. Graduated from Taipei University of the Arts, she is good at cooperating with the community and has participated in large and small domestic exhibitions and joint exhibitions, and has also exhibited in Los Angeles and New York art galleries. In addition to visual art, she can also write published works, works or multiple places Art Museum Collection, 2019 and 2022 Toucheng Old Street Culture and Art Season invites artist Marina, who is often inspired by literature, memory and the natural world, to explore painting as a narrative of longing and memory, evoking an intimate storytelling that extends to being human universal, and are intrinsically related to each other as part of nature.
- 2022 Menduiña Schneider Art Gallery, Los Angeles (Finalist)
- 2021 Villa de Móstoles Painting Award, Madrid, Spain (Finalist)
- 2021 “A Drop of Water”, solo show selected to be part of Tamsui Historical Museum annual exhibition program, Taiwan.
- 2021 Museum of Contemporary Art in Buenos Aires, Galicia Online Banking (Winner)
- 2019 International Salon, Menduiña Schneider Art Gallery, Los Angeles (Finalist) 2018 Emerging Artist Award, Alvarado Art Gallery, Argentina (Winner)